Terms & Conditions
Use of This Web Site
Access to and use of this website is provided subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use (this document) which you should read carefully. By accessing this website you hereby accept same. While Aillwee Cave & Birds of Prey Centre has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on the pages of this site it can accept no legal liability in respect of any inaccuracy or incompleteness in such information.
Aillwee Cave is NOT responsible for the contents of any off site pages referenced or linked to.
Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate and up-to-date. If you notice any errors or omissions please let us know as soon as possible.
Aillwee Cave & Birds of Prey Centre and its employees or agents assume no responsibility for and give no guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided on the web site at this time and do not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions.
The site sometimes links to external sites over which Aillwee Cave & Birds of Prey Centre has no control and accepts no responsibility. Any links from this website to external websites are provided as a matter of convenience only. They should not be taken as an endorsement of the contents or practices of those external websites.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase and redeem tickets for your visit to Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre. Once your tickets have been purchased, the booking is non-changeable and non-refundable. By purchasing tickets for Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey Centre you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
All persons wishing to purchase tickets to visit Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey Centre do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst Aillwee Cave Company reserves the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your Booking is confirmed the price of your Booking as stated in the Confirmation Email will not change.
2. Once purchased, your day ticket must be redeemed within 12 calendar months, unless otherwise stated on any specific offers running for a fixed period of time.
3. Online tickets are valid for one day visit only.
4. To redeem your ticket, you must present to the ticket office a printed copy of your email confirmation or booking reference number.
5. It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of this ticket to check opening times and tour times of Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre.
6. For Aillwee Cave scheduled tours on your arrival you shall be accommodated on the next available tour. For the Birds of Prey Flying Displays, low season (October to April) scheduled at 12 noon and 3pm, and high season (May to August) scheduled displays at 12noon, 2pm and 4pm.
7. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over.
8. All Hawk Walks, once purchased online, need to be scheduled. We require a minimum of 1- 2 days notice to arrange and schedule your Hawk Walk.
9. Aillwee Cave Co and The Birds of Prey Centre reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry on to or remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:-
- Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in its opinion, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors.
- Has used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
10. Save as otherwise permitted by Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre, all persons entering must pay for admission. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required. Any person attempting to gain admission without a valid ticket may be ejected.
11. In accordance with Irish Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within all Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre in-door public spaces.
12. Any behaviour likely to cause annoyance to other visitors or confusion of any kind is not permitted. Visitors are expected to respect and conform to local laws and customs. If, in Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre’s opinion, a visitor is behaving in such a way as to cause danger, distress or annoyance to others or damage to property, he/she may be removed from the site without refund. In addition, he/she must meet any expenses incurred as a result of such behaviour.
13. Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all of its facilities / displays are open for use by visitors during normal opening hours. However, Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, whether for safety reasons or otherwise, and with or without prior notice, to close its attraction or any part of it. In the event of such closure, the Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre will refund any visitor the cost of his or her prepaid ticket. Otherwise Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre shall have no liability whatever, including no liability for travel expenses or any other out of pocket expenses.
14. Other than liability for death or personal injury resulting from Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre’s negligence, Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre, its employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, howsoever arising.
15. Pets or animals of any nature (with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs) must be kept on a leash at all times.
16. If for some reason you are unhappy with any aspect of your Booking with us, we ask that you write to us, at Aillwee Cave and The Birds of Prey Centre, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare Ireland or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where possible, please quote the relevant Booking Reference Number and provide all other relevant information.
17. Online bookings cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
18. Tickets are not valid for groups and can only be used by individuals.
19. No two special offers can be used in conjunction with each other.
20. The Aillwee Cave is not suitable for Wheelchairs or Buggies/Strollers.