Terms & Conditions of Sale - Santa's Virtual Workshop 2020
These terms set out the basis on which you can purchase tickets for Santa’s Virtual Workshop @ Aillwee Cave and the Birds of Prey Centre. Once your tickets have been purchased, the booking is non-refundable. By purchasing tickets for Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey Centre you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and have read and agree to the use of the information you provide us with.
All persons wishing to purchase tickets Santa’s Virtual Workshop @ Aillwee Cave can do so subject to the following terms and conditions:
All prices are quoted in Euro. Whilst Aillwee Cave Company reserves the right to increase or decrease our prices at any time before you book, once your Booking is confirmed the price of your Booking as stated in the Confirmation Email will not change.
Once purchased, your ticket must be redeemed on the date and time you have booked
Online tickets are valid for one Virtual Santa Call only.
It is the sole responsibility of the bearer of this ticket to check the time of your pre-booked Zoom Call.
1. Adopt a Bird package is for 12 months and is valid from the date of purchase.
2. Included in your pack are 3 individual passes for your use.
3. All passes to be used within the adoption time period and must be presented at entry point at each visit.
4. All passes are for entry to the Birds of Prey Centre only.
5. Under 16 year old must be accompanied by an adult at all times on the Aillwee Cave and Birds of Prey Centre site.
6. Adoption does not entitle the holder to handle or touch their bird, however as particular birds are used in public demonstrations there may be an opportunity to hold and get a picture with your bird during these times.
7. The Company reserves the right to ask any member of the public to leave the premises following misconduct towards staff, birds, or other members of the public.
8. Adoption pack is non- refundable.
9. Not valid with any other offers.
10. The Centre aims to deliver the adoption pack within 10 working days of purchase, however overseas orders may take longer.
11. All credit/debit card transactions are handled by a secure payment service.
12. Aillwee Cave Co does not disclose buyer’s information to third parties, unless we are required to under any applicable law, summons, search warrant, court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
13. Aillwee Cave Co will keep personal details on file for the purpose of sending the buyer newsletters and other information included in the adoption pack. If you wish to change these details or remove them from our system, please contact the Centre in writing to : Aillwee Cave Company, Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare.